The shifting ACA narrative (sing along, you know the words) claims Obamacare is...
- a botched website
- not reaching young people
- not getting premiums paid
- only having a small impact
- not reaching millions of people
- not reaching that many millions of people
- not reaching 20 million people
When your argument is about massiveness of scale, just six months in, it may be time to change the subject. Hey, look at those kids crossing the border!
If the Hagan campaign won't do it, outside funders need to start running ads right now that discuss the success of this law -- in numbers, and in human terms -- and the impact of Tillis-led Medicaid stonewalling.